Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ZZZzzzzzz

You can measure the quality of sleep Domestic Oubliette is getting by the amount of blog posts I post. Nothing new in a week - you can practically see the bags under my eyes. Too tired to even type. I have no idea why I am so tired, I get eight hours a night. Baby Oubliette sleeps better than I ever did, so that's not the problem. Mr Oubliette has finally learnt where the loose floor board is, so he hasn't woken me up when he finally comes to bed at night (after cleaning the house, doing the laundry and making the kids sandwiches) in quite a while.

The wonderful DramaQueen has given me a few potions which I am going to give a whirl tonight.

Wish me luck. The Oubliesphere needs it -these posts are going to stay this boring until I feel rested!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Oubliette - and I thought you were pretending to be hibernating while secretly writing another prizewinning story. Hope the potions work! dq