Saturday, June 26, 2010

And in other news...

Hmm.

Still here.

Just with very little to say.

No change really there from the last five squillion blog posts of mine then.

So, why the silence?

No, I haven't fallen over again recently.

I have complete creative block. Not just the writers kind. There is nothing creative at all emanating from the Domestic Oub direction.

No doodles while I'm on the phone.

No tra-la-las in the shower.

No post modern existentialist mime while waiting for the bus.

What to do?

I tried being patient. I tried enticing the muse with a trail of jelly tots and a box propped on a stick.

No joy.

So, quite frankly, the plan now is to force it.

Hence this post.

I have nothing to say worth reading, but gosh darn it, I'm going to post this anyway.


Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Niamh B said...

YAY!!!
That post was truly inspiring. More more more !!!

(post up todays rock exercise - block schmock!!!)

Totalfeckineejit said...

Your finest post.

Writers block me arse.Bottle of wine (or two)and just launch into it tired and emotional at 3am.Never fails.

Domestic Oub said...

Oh, but I never touch a drop TFE...

The Dead Acorn said...

A world without post modern existentialist bus-stop miming would be a world in which I would not care to exist.

Titus said...

Has a ring of constipation and the only answer about it. On which I am an expert. (Stop! Too much detail!)