Sunday, September 28, 2008

Say Cheesy

Hey folks...

I'll regale you all tomorrow about my puss filled infected wound adventures of today (The tab for inappropriate blog material is at the top left, don't all click at once...)

But today, I feel like taking up UisceBot's challenge - "Post links to your own cheesy pics on your blog, myspace or facebook or whatever and I'll pick two first places. One first will go to the best un-ironic pic, and the other first to one that's taken while aware of it's own patheticness. (take one tomorrow, like with flowers and cravats)."

Sadly my brain is too frazzled to work out what exactly UisceBot is looking for... but the first one is a little cheesy, as I think lots of people have the automatic funfair ride pic... but I love this one as both hubbie and I look terrified - and it was soon after this I got all preggers and our lives changed FOREVER!!!! So, I like to think we've both just glimpsed our futures ...




And this one I love because its what photo's are really about. Its completely uncontrived, I look like crap, an auld scrunchie is holding up my hair - but the four most important people in the world to me are there and I've never been happier.


Next posting I shall upload my portfolio from supermodelling days...

No comments: