Thursday, November 26, 2009

Odd One Out! (Yes, me too!)

I'm most intrigued by this latest craze sweeping blogland.

Ten facts about yourself. One of which is false. Can you guess which one??

Here are my ten - which one is nonsense?

1) I have bowed to the Emperor of Japan.

2) My mother drew pictures for Bosco.

3) My cousin is a High Court judge.

4) The most senior Garda in Ireland is my neighbour.

5) I had a letter condemning the death penalty published in the Irish Times.

6) I am married to a Larry Gogan's Just A Minute quiz yearly finalist.

7) I've never been to London, England.

8) I have taken an overdose.

9) I have been proposed to twice by men wanting to escape different oppressive communist regimes.

10)When I was three I told jokes about God.

7 comments:

Niamh B said...

Tough ones. I only know two of them for sure. I wish no. 8 was more specific, ie of what substance and by how much? but in the absence of any further info, I'll guess that one.

Dominic Rivron said...

No. 7. Of course, you may never have been there, but I've just got an instinctive feeling about the statement.

Probably wrong...

Niamh B said...

Read 7 wrong I think that's the one, on mature reflection.

Anonymous said...

I didtinctly remember partying with you in a hotel in the London borough of Hillingdon many years ago.
I think we had previously been to a club called Iceni where we got horrendously drunk, and may have fallen asleep in the back of a bus on the way home.

Colm Keegan said...

The communist regime one? I am so getting in on this now.

Domestic Oub said...

Hi Dave.

You're awfully specific with those details there.

Could this be a bluff?

beedlemama said...

God, laughing at these, bowed at the emperor of Japan!!!! anyway, 7 on instinct despite red herring? arggghhh going to HAVE to do it now.