1) Don't go out for a few drinks with writing buddy and leave hubby alone with baking Christmas Cake.
2) Don't forget that the recipe you're using to bake your cake was written long before fan assisted ovens were even thought of.
3) Don't cry when it burns.
4) Don't go on a crusade over the little things in your child life.
5) When they want you to drop it - sometimes its just right to drop it.
6) Don't stay up watching 'There's Something About Mary' till after midnight. (No matter how funny it is.)
7)Sometime missing your writing targets isn't such a bad thing. Maybe the 900 words you came up with instead of the 4000 you were meant to, could be the best 900 words ever.
8) Sometimes, even if you didn't get slaughtered in a budget doesn't mean it was an okay budget.
9) Though, sometimes things just aren't fair.
10) There is one instance of the phrase 'domestic oubliette' other than my blog on the world wide web. There are no new ideas.