Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shallow Pool



Some of you will remember my previous post where I pondered the worrying similarity between myself and my grandmother. Well, scarier still, it appears that my son and my father are twins, separated by some Quantum Leap stylee temporal rift...


It makes me cross! Why do I go to the bother of introducing new genes to the Oubliette pool, go through nine horrible months of pregnancy - and then don't get me started on the labour - all just to produce a carbon copy of one of us already! I thought we were all God's precious little snowflakes.

Ah, but they are cuties, aren't they :o)

4 comments:

Niamh B said...

Likin the son's Mr Smithers pose there as well!! lol
They sure are cute

Domestic Oub said...

Lol - he is devoted :o)

Titus said...

Ooh. That's just a little bit scary.

Domestic Oub said...

Oh, I agree Titus - Its v scary! And I keep looking at the pic and feeling all maternal, and then being freaked out as it's me Dad...