Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog Block...


This is awful. I've got writers block, or rather blog block. And seeing how blogging is pretty trivial to start out with, this is serious stuff. Have I actually completely run out of things to say? Am I to be silent for the rest of my life? Or will I just be able to utter really banal and mundane words?

Words like 'grey' or 'vehicular'.

Never more will I have reason to use words like 'cornucopia' or ... or... oh God, I can't even come up with examples of delicious words!

Any suggestion about how I can administer CPR to my muse will be gratefully received...

3 comments:

Niamh B said...

Tis better than a bog block anyway - no doubt a night in the wicklow hills with a gang of trusty pirate writers will help...

Matt Bolton said...

I had that once, but then I didn't.

Have you tried writing down all the words you can think of when told the following information: shoes are useful

Domestic Oub said...

All excellent suggestions! I think I choose Beedlemama's version - as long as its with Christian Bale. I feel inspired already...