Well, I'm not going to try to bluff this one out anymore.
Indeed my dear old friend Dave let the drunken partying cat out of the bag. I have of course been to London, many times, and have partied my once little ass of there...
1) I have bowed to the Emperor of Japan.
When I was twelve the then Crown Prince, and now Emperor, Akihito and his wife visited Ireland. His wife had been educated by Sacred Heart nuns, so quite fancied visiting a Sacred Heart school here in Ireland. I was educated by Sacred Heart nuns... I think you can fill in the gaps...
2) My mother drew pictures for Bosco.
Check out the last episode on Volume 2 of the Bosco dvd for my mothers wonderful illustrations :)
3) My cousin is a High Court judge.
The Hon. Mr Justice J Quirke. First cousin once removed or something... he wouldn't know me from Adam, but I am hoping when my deep dark criminal activities are uncovered I'll come up before dear old Cuz.
4) The most senior Garda in Ireland is my neighbour.
5) I had a letter condemning the death penalty published in the Irish Times.
Back when I used to give a damn about humanity. Now I say, kill everyone. Wonder would the Times print that one?
6) I am married to a Larry Gogan's Just A Minute quiz yearly finalist.
Has this got to a 'so uncool it's cool' point yet? He got a sodastream out of it...
7) I've never been to London, England.
Mr Oubliette came up with the lie. Honestly. Methinks his talents lie with useless trivia. I guess the questions just didn't suit me...
8) I have taken an overdose.
I was two and a half, and they used to make aspirin that tasted like orange tic-tacs. Stomach-pumping-tastic.
9) I have been proposed to twice by men wanting to escape different oppressive communist regimes.
The Cuban one was a doctor and all! What was I thinking turning him down? He could have learned to love me... Ahem, sorry Mr Oubliette - am so glad it didn't work out, where would I be without my Larry Gogan love kitten...
10)When I was three I told jokes about God.
Why is God in heaven?
Because he's stuck with glue!
Really, its a brilliant piece of wit. I should have been a stand up.