I'm most intrigued by this latest craze sweeping blogland.
Ten facts about yourself. One of which is false. Can you guess which one??
Here are my ten - which one is nonsense?
1) I have bowed to the Emperor of Japan.
2) My mother drew pictures for Bosco.
3) My cousin is a High Court judge.
4) The most senior Garda in Ireland is my neighbour.
5) I had a letter condemning the death penalty published in the Irish Times.
6) I am married to a Larry Gogan's Just A Minute quiz yearly finalist.
7) I've never been to London, England.
8) I have taken an overdose.
9) I have been proposed to twice by men wanting to escape different oppressive communist regimes.
10)When I was three I told jokes about God.